Our summer tips:
- Swimming... not only in our outdoor swimming pool, but also in the Monticolo/Montiggl Lakes, Lake Caldaro/Kaltern and the natural Gargazon pond. If you prefer the swimming pool, you can find one in the spa town of Merano/Meran, in Andriano/Andrian, Nalles/Nals Terlano/Terlan and Lana.
- Hiking, wherever your heart draws you! We recommend hiking trips to the Lipp mountain pub, to Gaid and Perdonig, to the fortress triangle of Appiano/Eppan-Boymont-Korb, the Gantkofel mountain, the Mendola/Mendel Pass and the Penegal, the Tschögglberg, Avelengo/Hafling and Merano/Meran 2000, the Palade/Gampen Pass region, the S. Vigilio/Vigljoch mountain and the Bittner farmhouse in Sirmian. In the surrounding area, there are also numerous fortresses and castles waiting to be discovered.
- Jogging and Nordic Walking in the midst of vineyards and apple orchards.
- Action at the High rope climbing gardens in Terlano/Terlan and lots of fun on the barefoot route.
- ...and of course, there is also sports bike routes and cycling & hiking.